Friday, April 16, 2010
TGIF: It's a Wrap!
Today we'll be using our
wrap to demonstrate a technique for gifting a long rectangular box.
1. Lay wrap face-down and place the box off center, and with its length parallel to you.
2. Start rolling box away from you. Take the longer end.
3. Start twisting till you reach about 4 inches from the end.
4. Fold over to opposite end and tie a knot.
5. Fluff ends so the "Give Luck" message shows. Voila!
Happy friday and happy wrapping, folks!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)